- Our robust FS 400 LV is a convenient all-round petrol push floor saw.
- The adjustable handle ensures an ergonomic working position.
- Perfect weight distribution gives excellent stability while sawing.
- Ideal for small road repair jobs in concrete or asphalt, up to 162 mm cutting depth.
- Cutting depth, max – 162 mm
- Output power (As rated by the engine/motor manufacturer)
- 8.7 kW Blade diameter
- Max 450 mm Easy to operate
- Productive and robust with excellent weight distribution and stability.
- Adjustable handles – Provides a closer and more comfortable position to the cutting side for easier alignment and straighter cuts.
- Handle can also be folded for transport.
- Large integrated water tank – Quick connection for water hose to the blade guard.
- No tools required for dis-assembly.