The CIGWELD TRANSMIG 220i is a self contained single phase multi process welding inverter that is capable of performing GMAW/FCAW (MIG), MMAW (Stick) and GTAW (Lift TIG) welding processes.
The unit is equipped with an integrated wire feed unit, voltage reduction device (VRD applicable in Stick mode only), digital voltage and amperage meters, and a host of other features in order to fully satisfy the broad operating needs of the modern welding professional.
- 220A (MIG Mode) 3-in-1 MIG / Stick / Lift TIG Inverter Welder
- Digital Amperage and Voltage Meters
- Full multi process capabilities; MIG, Stick and Lift TIG
- Integrated Wire Feed Unit – Spools up to 15kg or 300mm
- Standards compliant VRD
- Fully compliant to AS 60974.1-2006. Enclosure Rated to IP23S – Designed for Indoor & Outdoor use
- Arc Control (Inductance) for adjusting intensity of the arc
- Adjustable Burnback Control for controlling MIG wire stick out
- Euro MIG Torch Connection
- Accepts Mechafin style 2R feedrolls
- Robust 50mm² Dinse twist lock connections
- 3 Year Limited Warranty